LG – Channel Sales Incentives ProgramComments Off on LG – Channel Sales Incentives Program
LG Electronics is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications, employing more than 82,000 people working in 114 operations.
As a global leader LG was seeking a unique and economical solution to increase brand awareness, product knowledge and sales growth with one of their largest telecom partners for the national release of their Shine mobile telephone.
- Extend brand awareness of LG and their Shine mobile phone.
- Resonates with both part time and full time channel representatives.
- Reward recipients quickly and easily when they achieve sales targets.
- Provide LG with a way to track their sales progress.
LG implemented the Born to Shine program that issues a customized prepaid Visa reloadable card to channel representatives based upon registered sales of LG products.
The ideal program would meet the following criteria:
- LG worked with Scotiabank and Berkeley to create a fully customized Visa reloadable card program.
- Each channel representative was registered in the program and given a Born to Shine prepaid Visa card.
- Berkeley loaded value onto each card on a bi-weekly basis.
- The channel representatives visit a customized website to view their balances, as well as LG product information and contest winners.
The unique Born to Shine Sales Incentive Brand Awareness program launched in November, 2007. The success led to the extension of prepaid programs in other channels within LG. LG Inventory SKU’d with favorable results.