Yellow Pages – Employee Incentive ProgramComments Off on Yellow Pages – Employee Incentive Program
Yellow Pages Group is Canada’s leading search provider. It publishes annually more than 340 Yellow Pages™ and residential directories.
- Yellow Pages wanted an innovative way to offer employee sales incentives that were easy to administer, cost effective and motivating.
- YPG launched a new sales incentive campaign in early 2008 where its national advertising sales representatives received a portion of their commissions via Visa prepaid incentive cards.
- Sales representatives benefited from the ease and flexibility of the program. They were also motivated to meet sales targets because they could select their own reward.
- Management benefited from being able to track the success of the campaign. They could also quantify increases in sales, determine each incentive campaign’s success and increase brand awareness by distributing YPG-branded Visa prepaid incentive cards to each sales representative.
- Always an innovator, and attracted by program benefits, The Yellow Pages Group program showcases the success that companies of all sizes have achieved by motivating people to meet business goals with Visa prepaid incentive cards.
- The many benefits associated with giving people the flexibility and choice to redeem rewards however and whenever they want has proven to be very successful.