Prepaid Consumer Debit Cards
Create Digital Accounts With Prepaid Consumer Debit Cards.
Prepaid Consumer Debit Cards are easy to use and reloadable, which means your cardholders can add funds onto the card at any time! Carry out marketplace payouts, direct deposit methods, or create a digital banking experience for your customers.
What Are Prepaid Consumer Debit Cards?
Berkeley’s Prepaid Consumer Debit Cards are physical or virtual reloadable cards that can be fully customized.
From full digital banking solutions to direct deposit accounts, our card programs are built with flexibility to create a card program that fits your offering.
What Are The Benefits of a Consumer Debit Card Program?
- Simplify mass payments and eliminate disbursement logistics pains
- Replace cumbersome cheque issuance processes and postage costs
- Fulfill consumer rebate and cash-back programs
- Engage promotionally-sensitive and qualified purchasers
- Distribute payments internationally, securely, and privately
How Are Consumer Debit Cards Created?
- Easily order cards through the client portal dashboard
- Cards are created through the processor
- The card manufacturer will meet card specifications and deliver cards
- The cardholder receives and activates their card
- The cardholder can use the card and access their account
Berkeley’s Prepaid Consumer Debit Card Program Features
Consumer Card Loading
Branded Cardholder Portal
Surcharge Free ATM Access
With prepaid consumer debit cards, funds can be loaded onto the card through the cardholder portal from their bank account.
Customize the interface that your cardholders use to access their funds. Cardholders can check their balance, transaction history, and profile information through a branded portal.
Cardholders get ATM access to any ATM on the Altpoint or Exchange network with zero surcharge.
Real-Time KYC Verification
Create an integrated solution to automate card creation and card loads through Berkeley’s powerful Card Issuing API.
Secondary cards are additional cards that are tied to a primary card. A secondary card is usually oriented towards providing children a card, where you can transfer money from primary to secondary card.
We take care of all of the KYC for you. No need to check verify your own customers, and we perform manual reviews if necessary for an extra layer of verification.