Welcome to our website. Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website.
Berkeley Payment Solutions Inc. (“Berkeley Payment Solutions”) maintains www.berkelypayment.com and its related sites (collectively, the “website”) and may, in its sole discretion and for any reason, modify, supplement or amend these Terms and Conditions without any notice or liability to you or any other person, by posting revised Terms and Conditions on the Berkeley website. Your continued use of the website signifies your acceptance of such revised Terms and Conditions, so check back frequently to read the most recent version.
The term “Berkeley Payment Solutions” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of website.
Use of Site
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We grant to you, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license only to use this website in accordance with the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms and Conditions are reserved by us and if applicable, our licensors.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Except as specifically provided below, you should assume that everything on this website is copyrighted and that neither the website nor its content may be, in whole or in part, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Berkeley Payment Solutions, except that you may download, display and print the content presented on the website for your personal, non-commercial use only. Unauthorized use of the website and/or the content contained on the website may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Berkeley Payment Solutions, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Under no circumstances will Berkeley Payment Solutions be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the website regardless of the form of action.
- We do not warrant that functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Berkeley Payment Solutions and save it harmless against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation, legal expenses) incurred or suffered by Berkeley Payment Solutions arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these Terms and Conditions or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- These Terms and Conditions, together with those incorporated or referred to herein, constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether electronic, oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except by Berkeley Payment Solutions as set forth above.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada.